Vestige of the past


A little expedition “urbex” in a sanatorium abandoned in the Val-d’Oise. The site is left to itself, only the park that surrounds Adrien Bonnefoy-Sibur’s block is maintained.

The sanatorium was built in the early 30s (by architects Edward Crevel Decaux and Jean-Paul). It will be operational from 1933 until the late 90’s.
A place steeped in history, having served as a concentration camp between 1940 and 1942. The building is part of a set of 3 buildings, one is still in service.

Back to